Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We're Off to the Bank Tomorrow


Hot Diggity and I have been working overtime on the Yank's Franks' Business Plan and loan application (wow, an extra apostrophe. I wonder if it belongs there?). We are working on the final touches and expect to complete it this evening, and tomorrow we'll be off to the bank.

Why the photo of the Hot Dog? Because I'm starving and I wish I had a hot dog just like that one for dinner.

It will probably take a couple of weeks, but we'll soon know whether or not the banks are lending money.

Have no fear, if the banks are keeping their money to themselves I'll mention that to President Obama when we meet next month for the three-on-three hoop game at the White House. Luckily, he's asked me to be on his team.

Frankly speaking, we (will) serve the best Hot Dogs!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maine Yellow Pages
My blog is listed in the Big Blog Collection
Blog Search Engine
BlogCatalog
Bloggy Award