Thursday, April 22, 2010

International Hot Dogs in Wells, Maine ~ Stop at Yank's Franks


Hot Diggity and I are hard at work. Tonight we tested hot dogs topped with Raye's Top Dog Mustard and Belveder kapusta kwaszona straight from Poland.

The side dish to accompany this evening's international hot dogs were onion rings coated with Panko Breading (what's Panko?? I needed to know too) and sea salt. A delicious meal, but the rings still need some more testing. They're just not good enough for the customers of Yank's Franks (that didn't stop me from eating every single one of them).

The hot dogs, on the other hand, were bardzo dobra. Next we'll add some bacon and fried onions to this same combination. I can't wait!

Frankly, we (will) serve the BEST dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maine Yellow Pages
My blog is listed in the Big Blog Collection
Blog Search Engine
BlogCatalog
Bloggy Award