Monday, April 12, 2010

Yank's Franks Is Getting Closer (slowly)


It's a sad excuse for a hot dog and certainly not what you should expect from Yank's Franks.

But, Hot Diggity and I have been preparing for a meeting with the Town Planning Department tomorrow and I am starving. I know...shame on me. Really, a microwaved hot dog.

Well, at this hour of the night, and with still more work to get done, it really hit the spot. In fact, if I had any more in the frig, I'd microwave more.

Now, I'll see how I sleep tonight.

I gotta go, I'm still hungry.

Oh, I almost forgot, we got verbal approval for our financing. There you go, the better banks are still lending (to the better customers).

Frankly, we (will) serve the BEST dogs! No microwaves, we promise.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maine Yellow Pages
My blog is listed in the Big Blog Collection
Blog Search Engine
BlogCatalog
Bloggy Award