Monday, November 7, 2011

I Found the Perfect Dessert Recipe ~ Whoopie (Pie)


The official Yank's Franks Whoopie Pie has been found. After trial and error (well, maybe not error so much as "less than perfect" ) we have created an awesome, authentic-Maine, 100% made in the USA, delicious Whoopie Pie.

The three Whoopies pictured here (the top Whoopie filling is colored with red food coloring) were part of a batch of 24 that were finished at 4:00 this afternoon. Now, here I am at 8:30 this evening and there are exactly none left.

According to Hot Diggity, "these are the absolute best Whoopie Pies I have ever had!"

The other two taste-testers, The French Fry King and Double Dog Dennis had similar comments which lead me to announce, Yank's Franks Whoopie Pies are the winner of the Best Dessert on the east coast.


I love when we win an award...even when I am the only judge.

Franlky, we serve the BEST Whoopie Pies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maine Yellow Pages
My blog is listed in the Big Blog Collection
Blog Search Engine
BlogCatalog
Bloggy Award