Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Yank's Franks Test Kitchen Will Open Today ~ Whoopie!

As many of you know, Yank's Franks did not have a dessert to offer this past season. Some considered it very surprising considering my love for dessert and my belief that dessert is the most important part of every meal. I'm not the kind of person that believes in eating dessert first, but I definitely enjoy eating it last.

During our first (partial) season we offered Cool Dogs for dessert. They were tasty, but they were expensive. We opted to eliminate them from the menu for season two. A few customers asked for them, but I felt they were more expensive than they were tasty.


We considered Hoodsies for season two. We wanted to offer Hoodsies that were branded with the Red Sox. It would be a small attempt to reinforce the fact that we are NOT Yankees fans, we are Red Sox fans. We had some difficulty selecting a good combination of branded and tasty Hoodsies and before I knew it, the season was nearly over.


Well, inspiration struck just yesterday as I perused a recipe book aisle. I won't tell you exactly what I'm thinking until the idea and the recipe pass muster, but I've included a photo as a subtle hint.


Frankly, yesterday's trip wasn't a total bust!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maine Yellow Pages
My blog is listed in the Big Blog Collection
Blog Search Engine
BlogCatalog
Bloggy Award