Monday, October 10, 2011

A Five Day Waiting Period to Purchase a Hot Dog???

After an incident on the 7th green at Cordevalle where Tiger Woods was attacked by a "hot dog slinging" fan (well, maybe not a fan of Tiger), officials now are focused on the dangers of hot dogs. According to one security expert attending the tournament, "It wasn't a chili dog, that could have been really bad."

I'm hoping all of you will agree with me when I say, "if we make it a crime to carry a hot dog, only criminals...you know the rest."

To slightly modify the words of the great Homer Simpson, "What do you mean I have to wait 5 days for a hot dog permit...I'm hungry now!"

Frankly, Yank's Franks chili dogs would never be tossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maine Yellow Pages
My blog is listed in the Big Blog Collection
Blog Search Engine
BlogCatalog
Bloggy Award