Saturday, July 2, 2011

Chubby Werewolf Visits Yank's Franks

Chubby and Yank

We had a special visitor today at Yank's Franks. It was a great way to begin the day, meeting someone that writes an amazing blog focused on, among other things, one of my favorite subjects...food.

Chubby Werewolf himself showed up early this morning and introduced himself to Hot Diggity. While I was at the grill, I heard his discussion and I was so excited. Chubby and I had corresponded shortly after his first visit to Yank's last year.

This time Chubby came bearing gifts, and awesome gifts they are. A couple of cans of Skyline Chili (Cincinnati-Style Chili) and a package of Zweigle's Red & White Hot Dogs.

Okay, Chubby really writes a great blog, but boy oh boy does he know what to bring a "hot dogger" for a gift.

Thank you so much, Chubby. Hot Diggity and I have a special dinner planned with some "hot dog" friends and I have already told them what's on the menu. Now, we're all excited.

Frankly, Yank & Hot Diggity have met some fantastic people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maine Yellow Pages
My blog is listed in the Big Blog Collection
Blog Search Engine
BlogCatalog
Bloggy Award