Sunday, December 12, 2010

Is That A Yank's Franks Shirt...

.

...at the famous Margaritaville Hotel on Pensacola Beach, Florida?

Yes it is, Hot Diggity and I are on the cross-country hot dog tour. Actually we are on our way to see Henry, aka The Hot Dog Cowboy. We're almost there Henry.

JB offered to trade me one of his shirts for a Yank's Franks shirt. Sorry Jimmy, I have a boatload of your shirts already. He was also surprised at my answer to his question, "what's your favorite [Jimmy Buffet] song?" I think he expected Cheeseburger in Paradise or Margaritaville. My favorite...Mother, Mother Ocean.

To follow the cross-country hot dog tour visit Yank's Franks Facebook page.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maine Yellow Pages
My blog is listed in the Big Blog Collection
Blog Search Engine
BlogCatalog
Bloggy Award