Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hold The Presses!


The big day for Yank's Franks has been delayed. A new roof and a new floor (that's it in the photo. Spiffy, huh?) have caused us to push out our targeted opening date by a week.

We now anticipate opening on August 10th. Our apologies to all those that made flight arrangements, but we'll try our best to make it up to you.

One more week of anticipation. One more week to decide if your first hot dog at Yank's Franks will be the Chili Dog. I mention the Chili Dog because that is what I'm thinking will be my first hot dog at Yank's Franks. I was describing our Certified Angus Steak (not ground beef) Chili to one of the workers at Yank's Franks today. I can't get it out of my mind. Our chili is awesome and I'll top it with shredded cheddar cheese and diced onions. All that on top of a perfectly griddled dog that is nestled (fancy word) in a buttered and toasted New England hot dog bun.

I'm getting two Yank's Franks Chili Dogs, an order of the crispiest fries in New England and I'm going to wash them down with a Smoothie.

I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maine Yellow Pages
My blog is listed in the Big Blog Collection
Blog Search Engine
BlogCatalog
Bloggy Award