Friday, June 25, 2010

Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign

The roof sign is taking shape. You need to use your imagination a bit, but you can see it. (Scroll down to see what it will look look when completed) You can also see a corner of the road side sign in the upper right hand corner. It's gonna be great.

Chili topping update, we made some homemade chili from a special recipe last night. At first we were going to follow the recipe verbatim, but (believe me) that would have been unacceptable. We made a couple of quick changes and ended up with a pretty decent chili.

The Hot Dog King and Double Dog Dennis (our testers) came over to try it with us. It was very good, but it was made without any tomato sauce, just meat and seasonings.

As a result, the chili had to go under the hot dog. Tasty, but not the way it should be. At the suggestion of the Hot Dog King, I took some of the leftover (I made enough for a medium sized army) and I added a very small amount of tomato juice. Yes, tomato juice. It turned out very good, however I'm going to try one more thing to spice it up.

If I'm successful, I'll let you know. If not, I won't even tell you, I'll just keep on tryin'.


Frankly, we (will) serve the BEST dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maine Yellow Pages
My blog is listed in the Big Blog Collection
Blog Search Engine
BlogCatalog
Bloggy Award